Heritage Silk Paints is the hand painted version of this super-soft yet durable yarn that is machine washable and dryable because of its blend of superwash merino wool and silk. Heritage Silk Paints has a lovely drape and subtle sheen throughout the yarn at 492 yards, this yarn is great for lace shawls of all sizes. It's perfect for one skein projects such as socks, mitts and other fun accessories.
- 85% Superwash Merino Wool / 15% Silk
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 437 yds / 400 m
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 / 2.25 - 3.25 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 28 - 32 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: C - E (2.75 - 3.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 22 - 25 scs = 4" (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Machine Wash Cold. Tumble Dry Low.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.